VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our first T4 its a 2.5 tdi 52 plate, already had some stuff done to it like 3/4 rnr bed carpeted and the floor laid, few nigglies to sort out for which i will be asking loads of questions.

Will post a couple of pics later, just out on its first run to the nearest beach Exmouth for the dog to have a run out.

Cheers.
Graham.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Just picked up our first T4 its a 2.5 tdi 52 plate, already had some stuff done to it like 3/4 rnr bed carpeted and the floor laid, few nigglies to sort out for which i will be asking loads of questions.

Will post a couple of pics later, just out on its first run to the nearest beach Exmouth for the dog to have a run out.

Cheers.
Graham.
Hello and welcome.

Exmouth ................ happy memories, we used to hold The South West Motorcycle Show at Westpoint on August Bank Holiday. I always stayed at a local pub in Clyst St Mary and spent many happy days in Exmouth; in between PRing the event on the local radio, and talking to the press.

My Multivan was always in good company at the seafront car park, so all I can say is enjoy your new purchase T:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Few Pics.

Some tlc needed and advice like how best to tidy the carpet around the window opening and best to re attach sliding door footwell trim after wooden flooring was installed, need to do this before i think about units but also would like an alarm fitted thinking about a Toad Thatcham Approved type.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice van, welcome to the world of money pits!!
Nice blue colour, is that Moonlight Blue pearl?
Looks like a Totally T4 bus?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paperwork says its Moonstone Blue Pearl, but does look very black in some lights.
Yes its a totallyt4 vehicle, paperwork says something about it being a show van don't think it would many at the moment though.
Hoping greatly improve the finish on a few things.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi , there nice van you've got enjoyT: .You posted on my thread that your spare key is dodgy what does yours actually do ??

·
Registered
20 Posts

Cheers.
Graham.
Welcome we have just entered the world of T4 ownership and are Exeter based, we also took our van down to Exmouth for fish and chips whilst watching the sun go down.
Have since been to bath (3 nights) and Fowey (1 night)
Look forward to seeing you around and give a wave :ILU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts