VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post from a Newbie T4 Virgin!

I've joined as I'm hoping to buy a T4 to convert into a Damper Van for me, the wife, two kids and henry the dalmatian:cool:

I'm guessing a Caravelle may be the best starting point as it already has side windows etc and a better spec?

Once I've shifted my RS2000 (will be advertising it in March when the better weathers coming) I'll be on the lookout.

If anyone has any links to threads of conversions done by owners to there vans etc to make them campers it'd be much appreciated to start giving me some ideas!

Thanks in advance for any helpA:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi from a local and another van virgin. Picked my first van up yesterday, its a LEZ bargain from london. You should have a look at the ad's down there because there some great deals to be had. The 360 mile round trip was so worth it. Look though the Garage threads theres some great builds on there, some people have amazing skills to convert and you'll get some great idears. T:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi from a local and another van virgin. Picked my first van up yesterday, its a LEZ bargain from london. You should have a look at the ad's down there because there some great deals to be had. The 360 mile round trip was so worth it. Look though the Garage threads theres some great builds on there, some people have amazing skills to convert and you'll get some great idears. T:
Great, thanks Lucy:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts