VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, newbie here! Just thought would let everyone know am gonna be askin loads of stuff cos I finally got me T4 yey!!!!Bin searchin over a year now and finally she came along..would say about 60% of my wish list ticked! Got me tailgate, got me interior, colour (well, it will do until my ultimate desire happens?)& got me mileage along with the lovely paperwork as per required by oneself lol!
Questions questions, I have more than a few..:DI do believe I will be back, Lou.x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Welllll, was gonna leave that one & more for a kind of development show...ye know, then it's a suprise lol! Besides-this gall is so wrapped that you'd be able to spot her at Asda carpark pretty quick lol!! Yeah yeah, not my choice- but it's cool for now! So please be patient with me!! - PS..its loulou.........:)[/COLOR][/I][/B]

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
welcome aboard fella....T:

Let's see some pics of ya pride & joy then...:)...

Ant...:ILU:...
Come on Cally surly you could tell it was a lass, with pink writing LOL:

welcome along to T:T:

where in the UK are you not anywhere near the mids?

wanna come to our meet if you are :D

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lou its nice to have another female on board. Hope you enjoy the van and always lots of friendly advice to be had on here.T:

Tra:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, apologies for the very looong gaps here- bad injury etc etc, but am back now thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts