VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the group, looks like a great place to be if I have any probs.. my name is Shane and live in Torquay, work in London as a bus driver, yeah mad I know but only work 2 and 3 days.. bought my T4 from a friend and love it.. sold my T25A:.. there is one thing wrong tho... the temp gauge does not work.. but looking at some of the threads looks like is a common fault? ... mine is the one with the digi clocks does that make a difference any help on that would be good... Cheers all. and thanks to the moderators for joining me...

Shane.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Just joined the group, looks like a great place to be if I have any probs.. my name is Shane and live in Torquay, work in London as a bus driver, yeah mad I know but only work 2 and 3 days.. bought my T4 from a friend and love it.. sold my T25A:.. there is one thing wrong tho... the temp gauge does not work.. but looking at some of the threads looks like is a common fault? ... mine is the one with the digi clocks does that make a difference any help on that would be good... Cheers all. and thanks to the moderators for joining me...

Shane.
Torquay to London? :eek: That's bonkers!!

Welcome. Just joined myself but as you say it seems like a friendly and useful place.

:ILU:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hello shane, sorry cant help you with the temperature gauge thing but i just wanted to say a warm welcome you are going to love owning a T4!!!

:ILU::D

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
mornin shane, welcome to the forum mate. tis a real friendly crowd. enjoyT:

as for your temp gauge prob. have you tested the sender. :ILU:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts