VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thinking of converting a Tt5 van into a camper best place to get all the bits i need ie kitchen ,bed ,carpets ,electrics , seats etc any help would be good thanks dale:

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to this too but I have found the best places for stuff are on here, eBay or buy a couple of the magazines (VWt, VWBus) and you'll see the commonly known traders. Maybe the wrong time of year now but the shows too.

Pete

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm also new and this forum is brill I've learnt a lot ,if your not sure about anything just ask I'm sure someone will be more than happy to helpT:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to you all. Before spending your hard earned cash here and there, ask here first you will always be pointed in the right direction.

There also a lot of well respected traders on here, and a lot of people who know a lot about everything.

If you come across a problem, that problem will almost have certainly been crossed before and solved on here, there are a lot of clever people on here who come up with the most inventive ways to get things done.

If you are doing a conversion it first will appear a daunting task, ask your questions, there are no silly ones on hear, but believe me once you get your head around things it will become clear.

Enjoy the ride, literally. T:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to you all. Before spending your hard earned cash here and there, ask here first you will always be pointed in the right direction.

There also a lot of well respected traders on here, and a lot of people who know a lot about everything.

If you come across a problem, that problem will almost have certainly been crossed before and solved on here, there are a lot of clever people on here who come up with the most inventive ways to get things done.

If you are doing a conversion it first will appear a daunting task, ask your questions, there are no silly ones on hear, but believe me once you get your head around things it will become clear.

Enjoy the ride, literally. T:
Yep totally agree with IRT5.
This site is a gold mine of information and inspiration. Just ask away.
Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts