VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help needed please ..i have started a thread ...check this out on flea bay...i need it deleted off and another one putting in its place please i have written the new on and it is waiting for moderation as we speak but as i understand you will not put 2 on at one time thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
No probs fella, if ya need any help in the future just drop me a PM, I'm about most of the time T:

I'll delete this one in a bit to tidy up ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will that be on the forum straight away or in a while chippy? just wanted to check it was on at last:*:*

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I put a link to it in post 4 chap T:

To view all of your current threads, click on your username at the top right, click on the "statistics" tab (second one along) then Click on "find all threads by ***" T:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn and blast i fekked up again....sorry mate i written the wrong item no down ..thats the listing ebay messed up no pics on it can i be brave enough to ask you to do it again with this number ?pretty pleeeseT: item no 250974464619

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
damn and blast i fekked up again....sorry mate i written the wrong item no down ..thats the listing ebay messed up no pics on it can i be brave enough to ask you to do it again with this number ?pretty pleeeseT: item no 250974464619
If you go to the post, click EDIT at the bottom of the post, change eBay number

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank bud that has taken me all day to sort out lol im not so good on computers

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
But really good at skating round the swear filter ya naughty boy :no

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts