VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one, wow what a great site.
This is my first vw transporter so thought id join and say hi.
il put my hands up high now and say im abit of a tart when it comes to my cars, so after i sold my l200 warrior (company pickup)
i come across my new van.
ive always been into tuning, but never new the extent of the vw van scene.
so my van its a 2010 swb transporter kombi in dark blue, 7speed dsg 2.0 bi-turbo tdi 180ps (i think)
i love it, it does every thing i want for a run around and a company van. but i think there is room for improvement.

so hi all.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Hi every one, wow what a great site.
This is my first vw transporter so thought id join and say hi.
il put my hands up high now and say im abit of a tart when it comes to my cars, so after i sold my l200 warrior (company pickup)
i come across my new van.
ive always been into tuning, but never new the extent of the vw van scene.
so my van its a 2010 swb transporter kombi in dark blue, 7speed dsg 2.0 bi-turbo tdi 180ps (i think)
i love it, it does every thing i want for a run around and a company van. but i think there is room for improvement.

so hi all.

Hi and welcome to the mad house T:T:T:T:T: Carnt see the button for the wings though :confused::confused::confused: LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all
sweety - button for the wings ?
swiss - i know, just the spec i wanted, but couldn't find it in white or silver at the time. the dakars are nice but will be changing them soon, so will be up for sale, and they are like new.

·
Super Moderator
9,212 Posts
Nice colour van same as my old sportline but was never sure of the dakars. Welcome to the forumW:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts