VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it the right and proper thing to say 'ello' now Im just signed up :)

Despite not having the van yet I didnt want to be lurking around in the background! Ive got a car to sell that needs a few jobs finishing before I go T5 hunting, just need a couple of free weekends to do that! Probably going LWB and then doing my own camper conversion with which I can occasionally squeeze in a dirt bike or two! Was thinking about a full width bed to prioritise bed space over wardrobe and then furniture to fit around. Im a petrolhead through and through and have had allsorts. Ill try to do as much as I can myself, we'll see how it goes. Im also not against a bit of mild customisation! I guess conversions sometimes take their own course! :D

This is clearly a friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgable forum, Im looking forward to learning and being part of it! I just need to get my a$$ in gear and get one! Brum brum! T:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one chaps, cheers! T:

I guess Ill just have to keep you posted as things develop. Patience was never my strong point so better get on with finding one! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ha, well I have kept my kecks on, in case I need to sell em once I get the van! LOL:
Its annoying because without the van I havent really got any questions to ask yet!

Been a lovely day today hasnt it! H:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts