VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Kris, as my thread subject states I am from Bristol. I live here with my wife and two young children. I've been wanting a T5 for a few years now. We rented a California a couple of years back as a tester and to try and convince the Mrs about getting one...

Clearly it didn't work that well. We still don't have one...yet.:confused:

My children loved sleeping in the pop up roof and still go on about it now. Sadly this again hasn't worked on the Mrs...:*

At the moment we have an Audi A4 Avant as the "family" car and a Clio Sport 182 as the "driving to work" car.

At some point this year I hope to throw both in as px on a van. Which one I am still undecided. I am hoping to go to a few shows this year and see whats around. Didn't quite make it to any last year.

That is about it for now. I'm sure I'll be posting random comments to people's threads now and again.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the the forum Kris, i to have just invested in our first camper , T5 conversion which is a great base wagon for me to change as and when funds allow. But no rush, Im buying new alloys this week then a tasteful small grapic. i to am doing a few festivals this year mainly to rob some good ideas from willing fellow dub maniacs.

Cheers

Baitstar .... Will T:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome fella good luck with the van hunt.. Don't be afraid to ask questions..lots of knowledge on here and I'm sure guys will offer it..
Welcome to the the forum Kris, i to have just invested in our first camper , T5 conversion which is a great base wagon for me to change as and when funds allow. But no rush, Im buying new alloys this week then a tasteful small grapic. i to am doing a few festivals this year mainly to rob some good ideas from willing fellow dub maniacs.

Cheers

Baitstar .... Will T:
Thanks guys.

I will ask a few questions welsypugh no doubt.

I think that will be my plan too Will, add bits as and when. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts