VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there folks,

Just joined the site after a while of actually looking at it. Hopefully off to pick up my T4 on Tuesday, all being well with it etc. Look forward to chatting some more to you all.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did get the van on Tuesday, got it at a damn good price too so V happy. Here's a link to a few pics I put in another thread I took a mechanic friend with me to inspect the van, and apart from general service work it's a solid van mechanically. The back requires some TLC and I'll be putting my own little mark on it. Mainly getting rid of the 500 disco lights that have been put in, looks like Las Vegas in the back with them all on LOL:

I just had the cambelt changed as it was pruned pretty bad, also the oil and coolant/water were original it seems :eek: So have had a full service and general mechanical tweak done/in progress. Also as the paintwork was previously done by hand, so I've got it booked in for a rub down, rust removal and full respray all for £400 which proves it's not what you know but who you know T:

All this work, and I still came in under my budget including insurance and it could all be done in 2 weeks, so if you see me driving around I'll still be grinning like that cat from Alice in Wonderland :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts