VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been reading and dreaming for the past couple of days, so its time to say hi. i have had my t4 for nearly 5 yrs its a 2.5tdi panel van and purely used it for work (plastering and building work) then started thinking about a new transporter if i came into some money lol, then it kind of hit me i could convert mine so the kids can have seats in the back, possibly get rid of the 2 and 1 and put 2 decent seats on spinners and still have room for tools in the back. so hear i am now frantically scouring ebay for stuff and hear for ideas!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hawk why dont you come to campermart this weekend should be able to get bits there plenty of vans for idears anyway:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
5yrs :eek::eek: where you been hiding :*:* Hi W:W: and welcome to all things mad T:T:T:
ive been working and never considered it before, ive loved vw's for yrs and always like seeing them when on hols in anglesey!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum Hawk why dont you come to campermart this weekend should be able to get bits there plenty of vans for idears anyway:)
im a bit skint at min or else i would have bobbed along, i only live 2 mins from you and regularly walk past your van i love it!. thanks for the welcome guys!!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Keep an eye on the regional thread for details of what's going on in the region (link below, in my signature).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts