VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wanna say great site T: I picked up a 1997 golf with a ahu engine,but i have a question my t4 is a 1994 l reg 1.9 1x and i'm worried about the wiring, will the engine engine loom out of the golf plug in to the t4 fuse box because I've search all the tdi threads and most people have abl 1996 onward did vw change the fuse box @1995 cheers guys any help be great

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys that's great i had a quick look today at the t4 fuse box in between doing a conservatory for my dad were grabing the nice weather to get that job out the way. i'd much rather be doing the tdi swap:ILU: i,m also hoping to start a build thread if i can got loads of pics of what we,ve done so far pop top,kitchen,rock n roll manage to get a 212 fridge free works a treat with ikea units, anyways no dout there will be more questions along the way cheersT:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hi guys just wanna say great site T: I picked up a 1997 golf with a ahu engine,but i have a question my t4 is a 1994 l reg 1.9 1x and i'm worried about the wiring, will the engine engine loom out of the golf plug in to the t4 fuse box because I've search all the tdi threads and most people have abl 1996 onward did vw change the fuse box @1995 cheers guys any help be great
Eh? I think you must be mistaken - read all of the threads. There are no differences.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do you mean the multi coloured chocolate boxes on top of the Fuse box? thats what mine had 1998 R reg?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts