VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new here.. new to t4's ..
ive just got a 2.5 tdi long wheel base van.

im going to use it to go down to barcelona in at the end of august.. but its got to be fitted out as a camper first. before i do that i need some side windows.
was going to put a post in the wanted section but not dont think im allowed to do that yet.

this is the van

its a walk through with two front seats.
has a tailgate rather than doors.
i was going to sell it and build a t3 (my main adiction) but time wise the t4 will be easier.
im in need of a few bits..
need a wing for the passenger side in blue.
and side windows.
i realy want a slider for the driver side as its going to have a cooker there plus there will be either one or two people in the back.

if you have a wing or sliding window ive money waiting..

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
me to the forum mateT:

If you wana put a post in the wanted section you'll need to join, its worth it tho 10quid and you also get the knowledge of thousands of members, i got some free bits of a forum member not so long ago other wise would have cost me at least 45bar, can't go wrong A::DA:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have one window..
a passenger side sliding one that was brand new.
missed a driver side sliding one.. the guy sold it for almost nothing.... so gutted..
i now need to look into fitting the window to the side door. im ok with the hands on stuff but could do with help from someone thats already done it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the T4 forum from another ex T3 nut

Dont worry you will soon forget all about the T3 experience after driving the T4

Good luck with getting the van sorted for your trip

Andy

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
lwb ah another one , great to see you saw the light when buying your van .
like geko says spend a tenner and the world of t4 will open for you is well worth it .
if anyone flips you the bird its a forum thing unless they get out and punch you then its an anger thing tiki waving its extreme ....
good luck preping ya bus ...
fylde coasters/[email protected] ....forum and aircooled were all dubbers:ILU:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so are you t3adict off of the brickyard forum , recognise the user name .. ?? i use to frequent that forum myself when i had my 25 , happy days T:

welcome to the forum ..:ILU:
might be................lol
ive had t3 vans for 10 years.. sticking with them, but got this to play with..
not driven it much yet as im having the clutch and cam belts done.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hey there...welcome to the forum...it's fab here - the guys and gals are awesome, you will find out everything you need to know...just ask :):ILU:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts