VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought my first T4, an ex AA fella. been a keen Vw owner for 10 years now and always fancied a van.

Spent a few hours Saturday removing the lights and interior, put on some clear indicators that I had ordered from Bluebird before I had even picked up the van, and front and back carpet from CMC... So far so good.

Any pointers for a newby would be appriciated and any tips on problems with the ex AA vans would be great.

I want to put in a full width rock n roll, need to carpet/line the interior etc... convert to tailgate???

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Welcome :ILU:

There is plenty of info on here - more than one person can handle!

I'd recommend using the search function in the first instance (advanced search is also useful for when you really want to plumb the depths)

If that doesnt do it then someone WILL know the answer (or more than one answer - which is often the case! LOL: )

Si T:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend of mine said forums where for people who where to familiar with animal if you know what I mean but you can't go wrong with VW people :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Sian, lots of info indeed, to many ideas for the van and not sure which direction to go, I will see what happens along the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts