VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - total newbie from north of the border here.
no - i ain't got a T4.............yet.
i've been considering for a while - i initially started looking for a V-class Merc but was totally unimpressed with the build quality and space available - the majority i looked at were overpriced, rusty and badly looked after.
I happened to see a T4 caravelle on the road one day and thought "thats what I want" - and I haven't been in or driven one yet!

So...............I'll be lurking here gathering as much info as I can - and no doubt i'll manage to post many questions. The budget isn't much so whatever i go for will be older and cheaper - but i'm in no rush so i'll quite happily wait for the right vehicle or one thats close enough. All work, whether it's mechanical / bodywork / electrical will be carried out by me - the only thing I haven't had a go at is re-upholstery - but no doubt that will be remedied at some point!
I gather that there are regional meets so hopefully whoever else is in the Lothian area will let me know when/where / if etc and I'll come along and ask even more questions.:D

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
how do fella, welcome to the forum and glad you saw the light...Im just up the roa fae ye in Aberdeenshire but there a a few members up here. T:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts