VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, had my T4 since April and have been lurking in the shadows of the forum gradually modding the van here and there. Have had some great advice and help from people/traders already and am looking forward to getting more involved. Turned into a bit of a money pit so far I: but I'm having fun! T:

Finally took a couple of pics today, so thought I'd say hello to team white!

:ILU:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and this is how I got it minus the two rear seats...

Will have the wheels, double bench seat, single drivers seat and some more bits up for sale soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh, and this is how I got it minus the two rear seats...

Will have the wheels, double bench seat, single drivers seat and some more bits up for sale soon.
did you get the van from Vw Tansfomers in SOuthhampton as thats where i brought mine from, bloke called Steve nice guy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you get the van from Vw Tansfomers in SOuthhampton as thats where i brought mine from, bloke called Steve nice guy
Yeah that's the place/guy :)
Hadn't heard of them before going and looking at the van but seemed nice enough!

Noticed there's a pic of their green double cab t4 in the latest VW BUS magazine from camper jam.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a little bored yesterday and edited a couple more pics of my van...
(If only it was this clean now - the joy of winter!LOL:)

:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Have you made it to the Sussex Seaford meets yet? We better be careful not to park next to each other although mine are Borbets...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts