VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

There is a meet in Inverness on Saturday 4th Feb at 12.00pm. It's at my workshop which is Unit 8 Canal Road Inverness IV3 8NF at the Muir Town Locks on the Canal, plenty free tea and coffee!

All are welcomeA:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Iv just come back through inverness......i was in the highlands for new year.......but unfortunatly wont be back that way till april but good luck with the meet fella

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds brilliant! Definitely be there if I am not working.

Got many confirmed as coming brummy?
Numbers are growing up to about 6 plus me so farT: and a few of the local owners with aircooled vans may show their faces too, so they can see how times have moved onLOL:

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
With the salt on the roads up there by the time the aircooled lads reached Inverness they'd have to weld on a whole new set of floor pans.

Enjoy the meet, DerekNic2000 is in Dingwall, I'm sure he'd be interested in this one. I'm too far south to make it but when I'm up visiting the folks I'll be sure to pop in for a brew.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
155 Posts
It's in Feb :confused: or is your van off the road until Mar? If I do go up I could offer you a lift, I know it's not the same but you could meet the others.
yes my vans off the road till march [its a tax thing] and thats very nice of you for the offer of a lift let me no if you decide to go i might take you up on the offer T:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
yes my vans off the road till march [its a tax thing] and thats very nice of you for the offer of a lift let me no if you decide to go i might take you up on the offer T:
Dependant on weather, pm me your mobile no and I'll send you a text back. We can watch the weather and decide :ILU:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts