VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple months waiting to get onto the site, ive eventually got myself on here, i couldnt log onto the old site :confused:

Any how, Im Twiggy from sunny stoke on trent and ive recently bought myself a t4 panel van for work.. (thats what i told the mrs anyway):D
Ill be using it as a work van but ill be tricking it out a bit too. so far ive installed the old faithfull clear front repeaters, smoked rear lights and now im on the look out for a nice set of rims, possibly rs6's or some kind deep dish alloys. Then ill be beating the van with the lowering stick, probably around 60mm i would have thought.
Its a nice tidy van, should be though for what i paid :rolleyes: 1.9td and its done 120.000.
Unfortunatly though i can hear a bit of a ticking noise coming from the engine which im not too happy with but at the same time i havnt got a clue what it is either but its very annoying!
Anyway lads, that my introduction and i hope to speak to you all and possibly sdeal with you all in the future if you have any goodies available for sale :cool:

Twiggles! he he he

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol. didnt mean to upset anyone regarding the old forum jibe... :p
Looks a sweet site this and thanks for the warm welcomes! ill post some pictures up of my van soon guys :cool:
You can then see it how its is now and how it looks when ive finished :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts