VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
damn why is it so hard to choose, what you recon to the set on the first page mate, the finichi's

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Nice fella.......knida reckon ur van would pop with a set of deep dish though.......keep the polished lip and play with a complimenting colour on the faces :cool:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
what sort you thinkin then, cus im really stuck with what to get lmao... do like dished rims

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Hang with me bud......will do some searchin 2moro T:

PM me ya budget with tyres dude........will have a word elsewhere ;)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
elsewere being an old buddy of the forum who happens to own lots of wheels im guessing.... happens to be called lee

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Maybe baby.....not sure whats around though ;)
ok bud, well im gna keep lookin but such a difficult choice, and did almost hit buy now earlier on the finichi's..... but didnt think along line of dished alloys and polished rim

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
ok bud, well im gna keep lookin but such a difficult choice, and did almost hit buy now earlier on the finichi's..... but didnt think along line of dished alloys and polished rim
Fella.......ur hard earned......ur choice........perhaps we could whip one of mine off so you can see what the dish is like on urs sometime T:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yea could always do that. might save up more first tho.... can see gettin new rims gna be costly....

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Out of your two choices on the 1st page, the Finichis, but they're five-spokes like you've already got, so I'd go for summat different, and these...

...are fookin' A! :cool:

Your bucks tho bud, so do what you want... as long as it's spending it on your interior instead of buying new wheels you don't need I: ;) LOL:
haha yea i know were your heading al, but blame jono..... those team dynos look SWEEEET (as chris would say)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Saw the Finichis on a van at jambo bud and i thought they looked lush, Jo even agreed with me, so they must be good.:cool:

Carl:ILU:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
yea just waiting on matey to get back to me about what condition there in, then may hit buy now

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
OOHH DEAR someones been rubbing off on you (sticky leg) LOL:

Nicer if the centre's were silver :cool:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
dont want to look like im copyin you tho steve.... i recon they'll look sweet... if not, can always change em to silver!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts