VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...our next Holton Classic will be on Sunday 11th Oct '09. Cool venue with plenty of nice vdubs to see. It'll be at Holton Lee, East Holton, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6JN. The main show will be on Sunday 11th Oct, but there are limited spaces available for camping on Sat 10th. This is well worth it as its set in a beautiful nature reserve, yes the toilets & showers might be a bit basic, but the awesome setting more than makes up for it!! T:
Main Show Sunday 11th Oct
Gates open at 9am. Tickets are £4 per adult, kids under 12 get free entry. Anyone who wants to enter the show n shine please get there by 11am...ask for a Show n Shine form on the gate and park up in the Show n Shine section. Club displays / trade enquiries welcome, please call Jason on 07971 559453 or email jceventsATtalk21.com
Camping Saturday 10th Oct '09
As mentioned, there are limited number of places available for camping on Sat 10th Oct. Make a weekend of it and check out the site a bit more. Plenty of local attractions to "go see" such as Corfe Castle,Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Lulworth Castle etc etc. Weekend Passes will be £11 per adult, £8 for 12 - 16 year olds, children under 12 go free. This includes your entry to the main show on Sun 11th Oct.

Plenty of pics from our previous shows on double U double U double U.jcevents.co.uk

Who's up for it?!!! T::ILU:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just checked the website and it says the 2009n show was in April????

If it is October then i'll be up for that, judging by the pictures it looks like a good day out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just checked the website and it says the 2009n show was in April????

If it is October then i'll be up for that, judging by the pictures it looks like a good day out.
Hi Mark, we're having a few problems updating our website...oops! That was our last one (we do two a year), but yes, the next one is Sun 11th Oct '09, so see you there. Website will be updated as soon as we get "an internet" fixed. T:

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
real good show this and well worth doing it great location and great show organising team

might even get to go to this one to this year T:

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
went to spring show and was great. Will be in touch re camping

Can I book a club area now for the T4/T5 boys (and girls) ?
I have a large'ish gazebo I would like to put up as well to make a focal point for the club. Is that ok ??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went to spring showand was great. Will be in touch re camping

Can I book a club area now for the T4 boys ?
I have a large;ish gazebo I would like to put up as well to make a focal point for the club. is that ok ??
'Course you can book a space for the T4 boys...and no probs about the gazebo / banners etc you want to put up. If we can get an idea of numbers nearer the time that would be handy, to give us an idea of how much space to save. Cheers :ILU:

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Put me down for camping if space.
Will pitch behind van in T4 area if any use to you ??

Me the wife and our little one (3 1/2)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks good to me, would def want to camp tho too, just me and little one or if really lucky drop him in new forest with nan on route then just me

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
yep i need to no the same i only live down the road but my wife has booked an ann summers night so im gettin kicked out lol so i need a camping space for a van and a tent two adults 3 kids T:T:T:

p.s any ones wifes are welcome round my house for ann summers party T:T:T::eek:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
how do we book for the camping do we pay cash when we get their or pay by card in advance :confused:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts