VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Made my eyes water watching that!

I like chilli, but I'd pass on that thank-you.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Made my eyes water watching that!

I like chilli, but I'd pass on that thank-you.
brought back a memory

went to truckfest a couple of years back and it was the launch of the donner pot noodle and the pot noodle darlings where strapping people into a chair and feeding them chilli ,increasing in strenght until enough was enough
most got to number 2 and number 3 made them cry

very funny

·
Registered
357 Posts
i am a bit of a chilli head but i reckon i couldnt eat it :) i have daves insanity sauce ghost pepper on pretty much everything and i can eat habeneros raw :) still hurts,and dont know why i do it :) That guy is quite well known for his tolerance of heat and has done a load of reviews of different sauces so if it burns him it must be SERIOUSLY hot.
This is the other review guy,he feels the pain on this one http://www.youtube.com/user/HomeGrownUkChili#p/u/6/cEaG726mb9U

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am a bit of a chilli head but i reckon i couldnt eat it :) i have daves insanity sauce ghost pepper on pretty much everything and i can eat habeneros raw :) still hurts,and dont know why i do it :) That guy is quite well known for his tolerance of heat and has done a load of reviews of different sauces so if it burns him it must be SERIOUSLY hot.
This is the other review guy,he feels the pain on this one http://www.youtube.com/user/HomeGrownUkChili#p/u/6/cEaG726mb9U
I've just ordered some of that!! LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
357 Posts
hahaha ,mate it is severe :) the mad dog ones are ridiculous :) daves insanity sauce is a good starter,or are you already hardened up ?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Being recently inspired by a friends home made Chill bread I recently invented the Chilli Pizza - not talking toppings but base. Make it just right in it blows yer socks off but still just bearable. Will have to make a batch for the next show or whatever.

Oh and forget what they said on Mythbusters about Milk being the best fix to get rid of the burn...........nothing beats cold custard. Try it if yas don't beieve me.T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts