VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
There are no more future classics, not for the likes of plebeians, the industry makes too many of anything, and too well, the traditional defenition of a classic is dead.

If you want to buy a future classic in todays terms youll need to sell your house first, and then after youve used that to pay the deposit youll need to worry about how to fund the remainder of the price! Those elite vehicles are now well and truly commodities, bought, held and traded for the same purpose and prices as elite artwork.
Mine has always been a 'Classic', it says so on the bonnet, and the tailgate LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
One more word if you want to earn a few extra bucks

Day van
Don't forget

Surf Van / Surf Bus / Surf Wagon
:ILU:

Grips my **** as usually these vans never have anything more to do with Surfing other than being 'named' as such I:

Cue....

'Salt-rock' hoodies & 'tiki' ornaments LOL:

Then maybe a picture of a romantasized Shitscreen or Gaywindow van overlooking a beach with sunset :*

Rich.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
If you admitted to me the van you were selling me has spent a significant part of its life next to, ont he beach or even on the tideline I would immediately walk away. Anything spending its life standing on or in that much salt youve got to be joking!

·
Registered
338 Posts
"Barn find"

Seems to be the current favourite across all marques and models at the moment, has the knackered old heap been dumped in the garage/shed/street for a few weeks? Hurrah - you have a 'barn find'

You'll probably find that it is also 'retro' and maybe even 'vintage'

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
"Barn find"

Seems to be the current favourite across all marques and models at the moment, has the knackered old heap been dumped in the garage/shed/street for a few weeks? Hurrah - you have a 'barn find'

You'll probably find that it is also 'retro' and maybe even 'vintage'
Reminds me, when we were chasing the fraudsters on eBay, they were listing 'barn finds'.

The problem was they were actually 'minters' ........... so 'barn finds' are obviously different in Eastern Europe ;)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts