VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
what about some sort of cruise say, coast to coast whitehaven to whitby :*
But that's in the north I:

What about a relay around every area in the country and the baton is the Clic bucket it could be organised to pass through every region by each RC you know start in Cornwall into Devon on to somerset risky trip through Dorset into Hampshire and even call into Surrey every meet gets covered and lots of pictures get taken

Every county every RC involved and every member gets the chance to be part of this well done t4life that's a brilliant idea A:

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
does anyone want to input :*:*:*:*:*
i dont think they do mate its not the response to a charity for children that i expected, i thought everyone on here could afford a £1 :(

even if we only had 30000 active members thats a fantastic amount to hand over maybe people are fed up with being asked to give

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
i dont think they do mate its not the response to a charity for children that i expected, i thought everyone on here could afford a £1 :(

even if we only had 30000 active members thats a fantastic amount to hand over maybe people are fed up with being asked to give
Am looking into a bed push from lands end to Somerset mate, we'll put some pennies in the pot T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
spoke to t4 virgin (paul) at blackpool breeze ,we ll try to do a coast to coast cruise in the new year maybe springtime when everyones got over christmas T:

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Ade (superstitch the upholstery trader on here) has been in contact with me to donate "a free retrim of a rock and roll bed OR a retrim of a pair of captains seats in vinyl (*conditions apply*)" towards any raffle or give away that we organise in aid of CLIC A:A:A:

If any other traders or members would like to donate something then please get in touch and i will add you to the raffle/prize list. T:T:T:

Thanks very much

Chippy :ILU::ILU:

Had a very kind raffle prize donated from Evolution Campervan Interiors They will give you an evolution leisure pod in their latest colour, its finished in high gloss walnut /zebra wood with ivory pvc edging, ivory worktop with push button catches and blum soft close hinges:mw

Thanks very much guys
A:A:A:

for their latest/weekly offers see their facebook page also
;) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Evolut...28768610582986

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
T4life is pleased to annouce we are donating a full run of t4 or t5 furniture made in your choice of colour to the clic sargent auction to be held at BeauleauT:

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Any more for any more A:A:A:

I'm donating a Personalised table to CLIC via the Beaulieu raffle T:
Ade (superstitch the upholstery trader on here) has been in contact with me to donate "a free retrim of a rock and roll bed OR a retrim of a pair of captains seats in vinyl (*conditions apply*)" towards any raffle or give away that we organise in aid of CLIC A:A:A:

If any other traders or members would like to donate something then please get in touch and i will add you to the raffle/prize list. T:T:T:

Thanks very much

Chippy :ILU::ILU:

Had a very kind raffle prize donated from Evolution Campervan Interiors They will give you an evolution leisure pod in their latest colour, its finished in high gloss walnut /zebra wood with ivory pvc edging, ivory worktop with push button catches and blum soft close hinges:mw

Thanks very much guys
A:A:A:
T4life is pleased to annouce we are donating a full run of t4 or t5 furniture made in your choice of colour to the clic sargent auction to be held at BeauleauT:
I will donate our new vw t5 auto rack to this good cause T:

We are more than happy to donate, hows a set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for T4 sound??
Always happy to donate to charity and help people less fortunate than ourselves T:T:

Thanks very much to those traders who have donated so far, It's a VERY worth while cause T:T:T:

And if you still need reminding what it's all about, Clic here (see what i did there :D) http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=209279

1,094 Posts
As this is for a good cause, we will also be donating a carpet lining kit to the raffle, this includes 10m of super stretch carpet, 10 tins of high temp adhesive, 10 packs of knife blades and a pack of colour match screw covers.T:T:T:

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
As this is for a good cause, we will also be donating a carpet lining kit to the raffle, this includes 10m of super stretch carpet, 10 tins of high temp adhesive, 10 packs of knife blades and a pack of colour match screw covers.T:T:T:
We're deffo on a roll now A:A: (see what i did there I:)

I'll get my coat :D

Thanks Chris A:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts