VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeking your advice I went and bought meself a Logik L8GBMP410. I've got squillions of tracks on it now and it's great listening to it down the allotment.

The trouble is the tracks are all higgledy piggledy alphabetically and I cannot find how to sort them out in the in-line operators manual. I've made another folder and saved all the tracks to that, if I can find out how to delete all the tracks on the Music thingy, can I then go and transfer the tracks in the new folder (in alphabetical order) back onto the machine and will they stay that way ? I'd like them alphabetically so I know how far through the list of tracks I'm at.

I think I've found how to delete one track, but it will take ages. Can I delete the lot all in one go ? ? ? ? Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one seems to know,

anyone know who makes these Logik things and is there a manufactures website for finding help ? ? ? :confused: Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I think the easiest way would be to plug it back into the PC & sort them within windows explorer.
Try putting each artist/album into it's own folder. That might make it easier to sort.
Stu. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts