VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me personally I have just done a 410 mile round trip to have my Van checked and Cam belt changed with the addition of having 5 of Rakes PP2 Injectors fitted.

I would recommend it to any one the place I had this done was VW Connections just out side Truro can be found on the T4 Forum as user names Aggie or T4ste the experience was brilliant and the price was also excellent.

Steve checked my van over with Vag Com and instilled nothing but confidence and it has to be said the van now drives like a treat and didn't miss a beat on the way home.

its fare to say that there is know plush carpet or petite receptionist but you can get the park and ride into Truro and Star Bucks has carpet and plenty of receptionist substitutes and this was a sunny day in february so if you made it a trip in the summer sure it would be even better.

over all experience 10 out of 10

Thanks very much VW Connections. A::D

For me you cant put a price or distance on piece of mind !

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
True, there may be no plush carpet but Aggie's all the eye candy you could wish for surely.

Top blokes T:.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I regularly do a 300-mile round trip to have my cars serviced because I've yet to find a garage around here that I truly have faith in. (My family do live there too so I kill two birds with one stone but still...)

·
Registered
298 Posts
i took a 280 mile round trip on saturday to Tidy T's for a window and Cannons forge bed. I could have got them 40 miles down the road if the guy answered his phone and replied to emails. Will gave the service i wanted and I am really happy with the work. Def worth the drive.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Me personally I have just done a 410 mile round trip to have my Van checked and Cam belt changed with the addition of having 5 of Rakes PP2 Injectors fitted.

I would recommend it to any one the place I had this done was VW Connections just out side Truro can be found on the T4 Forum as user names Aggie or T4ste the experience was brilliant and the price was also excellent.

Steve checked my van over with Vag Com and instilled nothing but confidence and it has to be said the van now drives like a treat and didn't miss a beat on the way home.

its fare to say that there is know plush carpet or petite receptionist but you can get the park and ride into Truro and Star Bucks has carpet and plenty of receptionist substitutes and this was a sunny day in february so if you made it a trip in the summer sure it would be even better.

over all experience 10 out of 10

Thanks very much VW Connections. A::D

For me you cant put a price or distance on piece of mind !
That's a serious testemonial for VW Connections mate T:
They get nothing but rave reviews which is good to read.

My nearest place through the forum would be Tidy T's so that would be a 140 mile round trip, BUT I'm very fortunate and have a cracking little garage 2 miles from me. Faultless and Martin the mechanic is a top, top bloke. Nothing is too much trouble and he has gone far and beyond on my van before at very little cost :ILU:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts