VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also what's the best way to go about wiring them up to work when the doors are open.

Tom

·
previously known as: baggit
812 Posts
Found the door open/ closed wires, we'll I did on the drivers side but but realised the other day that the near side is still off the interior light, must track down the correct wires on the near side i fused them too

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found the door open/ closed wires, we'll I did on the drivers side but but realised the other day that the near side is still off the interior light, must track down the correct wires on the near side i fused them too
Oh right might be hope yet then, how clear are the logos?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good pics, they look good, i might just get myself some to try.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Ive got a set at home which ive been meaning to fit for a year...... So if someone whos done it is in cornwall anytime? fancies dropping by and help me fit mine.....:)

Another place ive seen people fit them, is above their sink (obviously a camper conversion)

As long as you add a resistor i cant see why they wont last. assuming you dont bash them when fitting them.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ive got a set at home which ive been meaning to fit for a year...... So if someone whos done it is in cornwall anytime? fancies dropping by and help me fit mine.....:)

Another place ive seen people fit them, is above their sink (obviously a camper conversion)

As long as you add a resistor i cant see why they wont last. assuming you dont bash them when fitting them.
I should write up a how to guide when i get chance, i have the door cards off at the moment so i should be able to do some shots.

I'll see if I can set some time aside.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like ill be buying myself a pair then, good pics BTW. :ILU:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts