VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv lowered mine abit more not much left on the torsion bar now and i was dead chuffed when i noticed this happening the other day

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
dont you get annoyed by having to go around things in the road for fear of scraping

you know things like ants and white lines!I:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You have to put up with avoiding the potholes if you want to run this low,taken a fair bit of work to get it there,it's still an ongoing project to get it lower if poss' whilst still havin some suspension travel!!
Project Low continues........T:
Gaz.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Quicksilver, how low is yours at the back?? wat springs you running??
Guys the can storage look's good but aint they better in the cooly box???????
Gaz

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quicksilver, how low is yours at the back?? wat springs you running??
Guys the can storage look's good but aint they better in the cooly box???????
Gaz
im only running 60mm t4rus springs it the min but with the weight its about 70mm im in the process of changing the interior then im looking at getting the 85mm kit with the lowering plates just put 18's on thou so thats raised it abit

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Geez you low guys must be on the bumpstops with no sprung travel left at all,hardcore boneshakers!
Im running bumpstop mods aswell and have notched the front shocker mounts and shortened the rear bumpstop mounting tubes and chucked the rear top plates in the scrap!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Low and slow the only way to roll....:cool:.

But.....Aint this low anymore, loved it this low but my arches and tyres didnt...:(.
Back up a touch now, i can actually put stuff in the back too these daze...H:.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts