VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, that was a big response!

I'm in Marchwood, I know of a few T4s I see on the A326 every day.

this is 'Millhouse' (whose appearance may change evey now and again...) give me a wave if you see me around.

and this is a funny picture i found on photobucket when looking for 'Citi Golf' not relevant I know, but I still thought I'd share it!T::

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine's a;most Gulf colours, the blue is right and there is bits of orange appearing in certian places on the underside! I:

which part of soton are you from?

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is mine, lovingly known as shed, so named as most of the time it's full of tools. Based in West Totton (about 100yds from alan).
The teardrop was last summers build, first outing. Now back in the garage for finishing.

·
Registered
111 Posts

does this count? now with side windows - really need to get another photo!

based in eastleigh/ winchester, work in southampton. but try to cycle to work - save fuel = more toys T:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi all
I have a white 1997 lwb hightop no pics yet as i am on the look for some wheels before i do. Give me a wave if you see me about you can miss it must be poss the only lowered hightop in town i live in north baddesley

Cheers Seany T:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi all
I have a white 1997 lwb hightop no pics yet as i am on the look for some wheels before i do. Give me a wave if you see me about you can miss it must be poss the only lowered hightop in town i live in north baddesley

Cheers Seany T:

Is that Shaun (nicest bloke in the motorcycle trade) Shaun,,?? Seen the van outside outside crescents in Eastleigh,Will call in for a cuppa!
T: Timbo (ex southcoast wheels)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tim thanks for sorting my rear door seal just got home & the wife is ear bending me about only having 12 weeks till we go away so i need to talk to you about exactly what i need & where to get carpet,insulation for the inside. We need to catch up for a cuppa bud & so i can steal some advice lol:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello Tim, Been watching your new conversion progressing. I live in the next road over from you, I'm the bloke that had the T25 twin slider camper. Recently sold it and now got a LWB T5 panel van in Indian Blue, just dropped it at Three Bridges Campers up near Bicester to have a full conversion, so vanless for a few weeks.

Adrian

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hello Tim, Been watching your new conversion progressing. I live in the next road over from you, I'm the bloke that had the T25 twin slider camper. Recently sold it and now got a LWB T5 panel van in Indian Blue, just dropped it at Three Bridges Campers up near Bicester to have a full conversion, so vanless for a few weeks.

Adrian
Hi,i thought it must have been yours, Very Cool !!, id love to come have a look at it when its done.My blue t4 is coming on slowly,ive never done one before,so its a slow process,id like to keep it and sell the bay window,but the other half is having none of it!!

Cheers Tim

1 - 20 of 94 Posts