VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
8.5" x 18 merc AMG reps with polished rims....ET35. Only fitted them a few weeks ago, and well happy with the look T:

Just need to replace the pointy star centres with some VW items (waiting for Santa to deliver these) *<:)>

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
I own a T5 and see some lovely T4's on my travels in and out of Southampton, doesn't matter how many there are, they never wave!!

It's either the T4 snob thing or they're not members yet lol

·
Registered
920 Posts
8.5" x 18 merc AMG reps with polished rims....ET35. Only fitted them a few weeks ago, and well happy with the look T:

Damn im not the only T4 in Southampton with these wheels althought yours are far more shiny than mine T:

Had my T4 a good 3 yrs now and this area is forgettable for the amount of waves and there are so many vans around here.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Don't see any T4's anymore (all bloody citerons and pugs) :( I saw Kippers the other day when he and angie visited for the weekend :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

heres my van only just got last month, still new to all this im in hythe gonna get out in it as much as we can next year. sam
Hi sambo, you probably seen me kicking around, my mate lives just few doors down. Will have to have a chat. I work in the workshops :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I own a T5 and see some lovely T4's on my travels in and out of Southampton, doesn't matter how many there are, they never wave!!

It's either the T4 snob thing or they're not members yet lol
Do get some waves from T5's...only usually the mod'd ones; not from T4's tho... I get far more waves from Defenders when I'm in my old LR 90.

Anyway, we live not too far from Soton so here's my piccie, it's off to Uberbus soon to get a poptop and a couple more windows - give us a wave if you spot us!

·
Registered
95 Posts
hay every one not been around for a long time as i lost my van, long story but any way i got my new T4 today, so am around agane, is there meets on at the momnet around southampton, would love to come and showe my new van off and get some help with a small problem i have with it.

steve:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Guys there seems to be alot of us in Totton, T5RHW I to also live on the west of Totton, looking at your picture looks like we could be neighbours, I live off Graddidge Way where you hiding too Rasp:

41 - 60 of 94 Posts