VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi
i'm gonna put my T4 day van up for sale soon, but i'm not too sure how much its worth
what dya reckon?

year 2000, 2.5tdi, intercooler & chipped, so runs very well.
130,000 miles, serviced every 6 months, just serviced last week, lined & carpeted inside, bench seat and rear seats with belts, captain seats, 2 swivel seats, leisure battery, split charger, 1000w power converter, powerful interior lights, clear indicator lens's front & rear, full german bodykit (fortune!) full respray last year BMW mini metalic dark grey. porsche 18" alloy wheels, 3 new tyres, spoiler with tail light, pressed number plates
not one problem in 3 & half years, nothing needed for MOT's too!

just fancy a change!

pics are here...

http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/paulbackskin/t4 bus/T4 Bus Photos 2009/

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Work out how much you've spent on it and how much a van that's not pimped would go for which is about 2000/2500.

Problem with pimped van is joe public are always sceptical, i was when i went to look at at a van that had had respray. Looks a tidy van tho, also how well is it converted inside? You could look at anything around 4500:confused: i dunno just a guesstimate it could be well off, but ultimately its only worth what someone will pay :D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Isn't this just a blatant 'FOR SALE' advert?

Afterall you've even put your contact details on which is most certainly not needed if you are simply asking a question of 'whats it worth'!?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not meant to be mate, is there a way I can take my details off then, as i dont wanna **** forum off?
i'm new to this.
cheers

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
i cant see it either H:eek:nly the person who posts can see it as you are the only one that can edit it,i can only see mine and so forth,

on the post that you just put up where you said you cant see it-it should also have edit written in the corner ???

·
Registered
882 Posts
Having recently been searching around like a truffle pig - I reckon that if it's in good nick all over you'd easily get 5.5k plus down this neck of the woods. I'd have given you that if I'd have known 2 weeks ago:(

·
Registered
882 Posts
D'oh - monged it! Just clicked the link and there's plenty of phots. Like i said, he like it so email or Pm your number and I'll get him to ring you if your up for selling and he's up fer buying :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts