VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am currently trying to sell my VW T4 converted van, this is the spec on it;
VW Transporter T4 2.5 petrol. Day/surf Van with rock n roll double bed. Resprayed in Silver last year. Rare spec with heating and air con through out, driver and passenger airbags, electric windows mirrors and remote central locking, Twin captains seats with new blue/grey nappa leather on original VW Swivel bases, It has a full projektzwo body kit "two toned" in dark grey mettalic, using retempered springs and has been lowered to 70mm onto 18" staggered AMG rep alloys, also has a transverse back box and euro rear tail lamps, new glass clear front indicators and front fogs (Factory fitted) through the sides are black over silver TT4 chevrons. Genuine reason for sale, have had some great camping nights in this excellent VW. 12 MOT and 6 month Tax. 145,000 miles. Also comes with 5 man tent that attaches to side of van and blackout window attatchments. One last thing it has tinted back windows for privacy!

I have really enjoyed using the van but due to job loss can not afford to keep it on the road. Thanks
Charlie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts