VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice van this, its been used as a motorbility vehicle, one owner from new (hence low mileage)

Has aircon and reversing sensors,

offered with 12 months MOT from point of sale, fully serviced and 4 month warranty

And its green (doesn't matter to all people, does to me!)

Guy wants £13,500 which I'm thinking isn't too bad given the mileage but wanted to test it out here first.

He'll then do our conversion with us to our spec - prices for that seem fair and reasonable in line with what I've been reading on here (just to say again, this whole site is so useful to those of us just starting on the 'own your own' journey!)

·
Registered
445 Posts
How often do they come up with that sort of mileage A:

If that's what's important to you you would be hard pushed to find another, so pay what you feel comfortable withT:

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'd go with your gut feeling mate check out the svc history with VW and go from there and check the Dvla for mileage you never know if it all seems good and you feel ok with it try 13000 and go for it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

I bought a SWB T5 57 Plate 1.9 with 18,000 on the clock in August 2013 for £9500. But saying that, I bought it from a local dealer and when i popped in to see them in December they said the book price had jumped up a couple of thousand since and they would have been selling it for £11,000 now.

Mine is (was) a basic as they come white panel van

1 - 5 of 5 Posts