VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas, damsell in distress here. Well, not so much distress but hey.

So c'mon you guys from Mars, enlighten this Venus dweller on the best ways to get a bloke- and keep him :confused:

Me? So, I can cook ok, I'm presentable (ish), I'm active, I aim to please and, I can eat a Fahl curry :eek:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
wouldnt know , ive never wanted to get a bloke and keep him . maybe its the curry breath putting them off ? ........LOL: . not much help am i !!!
kieran

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Let him go windsurfing when ever he likes and never whinge about it, ever :ILU::ILU: LOL: Holiday suggestions should include Dahab, Saal, Maui, etc.

^^^ thought you'd like that and have a van that looks like the below LOL:

Think the above might be a personal thing to me rather than a generalisation though LOL: looking forward to conspiracy's take on this thread Rasp:

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts

So c'mon you guys from Mars, enlighten this Venus dweller on the best ways to get a bloke- and keep him :confused:

Me? So, I can cook ok, I'm presentable (ish), I'm active, I aim to please and, I can eat a Fahl curry :eek:
Seems like you have the right kind of CV but dont forget extra curricular activities are very important too;)
Good luckT:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
LOL:.
ps,the curry you mentioned is spelt phall...as in "ic"......is there any particular reason a girlski would want this in her mouth?
ms thingy,read n learn baby...read on n learn!:D

·
Registered
8,736 Posts

My tip would be move out of Essex, unless you are Blond thick and have big t*ts, their must be loads of guys who would dream of dating a girl who has a brain, loves cars/vans and watersports.;)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Bloody hell guys, what ever happen to respect for women, give and take, equal opportunities, cherishing the fairer sex and all that good stuff.......

excuse me on sec....................

Sorry about that the wife came out of the kitchen to bother me so i chased her only to find the children werent fed and dishes were half done, she hasnt even started my lunch. Anyway she looked tired so i gave her a little pat on the bum and told her to keep at it she would get there in the end.

Now where were we before she rudely interupted.I:I:I:I:

Glad my wife doesnt use this forum.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just be yourself, some one will come along at some point. Just do the things you wanna do and let love find its own way.

P.s I bet there's about 300 t4 owners who would gladly form an orderly cue whilst you put them through a screening process

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Just be yourself, some one will come along at some point. Just do the things you wanna do and let love find its own way.

P.s I bet there's about 300 t4 owners who would gladly form an orderly cue whilst you put them through a screening process
Yep. & there would be fighting to get to the front.
I don't have much luck with the fairer sex either. :(
You shouldn't have a problem Kate, babe that ya are!!:D

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Quick get me a bucket, never read such tongue out, lap dog, panting drivel, and didn't even read half of the cringe worthy replies. How to get a bloke and keep him ? Sound a bit fatal attraction to me. TBH...Y:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts