VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Anyone like the new layout?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Don't know...I don't know how to reply!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uhhh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....It all looks very "pretty"!
I guess the "pretty"-ness is why it's so much slower.
3-5 seconds to open a thread?!!?!??!
That's the sort of speed the internet worked on when everyone used a dial-up modem.

What happened to the notification you got that you had a new "PM"?

There were 1500ish members before, logging in daily....4-500 last year....now it seems there are 20-30!!!!

AND....the cheeky barstewards have decided to increase the "Good Member" price by 50%!!!!!!
Was 10 quid/yr.....now they want 15!!!
Guess who won't bother to renew just to get a "star" on his name.
What does it now matter IF I can only have 10 msgs in my PM box.....I have to search for the damn thing anyway, just to see if I have any!!
There are also 3rd party programs that kill the ads they say you will get unless you pay.....

·
Bercow fan club
10,250 Posts
Loads for me instantly.

The moaning brigade fubbered the forum. The liveliest bits were always the heated discussions. Melty MacMelt fubbered that too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
For me, the old forum software was very dated

The new one is way better, I haven't had any problems using it, it runs quickly on my tablet & things like posting images is now a simple process

There will always be people who resist change - despite a being a pensioner I'm not one of them

·
Registered
676 Posts
I dont mind it but for me it is slow, whatever i use ie pc laptop phone etc even at work and on other networks still the same, but otherwise i like.?

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Not a fan. I have given it a fair bash and will try to stick it a bit longer but prefer the "wildcamper" forum at the mo. (Less trolls on there?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I find it easier to get new posts on my phone but I haven't a clue how to find my old posts and as mentioned nowhere near as many posters, I don't get ad pop ups only the little ones at the bottom so they don't bother me and seam less intrusive than before but as lachlan has said there's no banter or heated conversations anymore ,even when you answer someone's query they don't answer back and the threads die ,I also see orgazm answer posts to try keep them going
"It's only the thought that matters"

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I don't mind it, once you get used to where things are it's fine. My on going gripe is that the banner at the top is rubbish.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi,
This used to be a good place to go for T4 stuff but now I look at the site once a week and there is nothing like the banter and topics of the old forum.

Such a shame as it used to be a great place to pop in and out of.

Not keen on the other T4 forum either, and then there is Faceache!!!! Pa humbug.

Still stay safe in these trying times!!

Cheers Don.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts