VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Goot E-ben-ning mein herren und fraulin.

Mein Nam is Hans Rubentroff Van Ted, my friend do call me Van Ted. I have been arriving at mein new schloss mit 2752. Pleaze to be seeing fotos of mein self, mit das van.

Das fotos of mein Observation Post en ein vindow.

Mein paint das signen int vindow.

Und mein new schloss

Am oping mein englander es nein badden. LOL:

Gutten Nacht

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
LOL:Van Teds English is not to good so he has asked me to tell you that he, Hans Rubentroff Van Ted, has signed up to Facebook and has said hello to T4 Ted. :cool:

Oh, this is going to get sooooooooooooooo silly LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
LOL:Van Teds English is not to good so he has asked me to tell you that he, Hans Rubentroff Van Ted, has signed up to Facebook and has said hello to T4 Ted. :cool:

Oh, this is going to get sooooooooooooooo silly LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL:
yes i see that you have joined Teds page and hes very excited as he likes the look of you LOL:

·
Registered
71 Posts
very desperate to get a t4 teddy none on the merchandise page , going on a couple of road trips soon he has already missed the tour of nth cornwall please help:cool::cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, cheeky newbie here trying to get hold of a T4 Ted before we go on a road trip in a few weeks, how do I do it?
Thanks

41 - 56 of 56 Posts