VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know how to remove biro ink from vinyl, someone in the past has written phone numbers on my sun visors, i have tried everything i can think of and now its really annoying me,
Thanks ann

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank-you i havent tried G101 fluid Cleaner, tried nail varnish remover and it wouldnt touch it:(

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Really,!! acetone normally gets it off, in such situation I crack out the epoxy thinners that really does get anything off including van paint ;) LOL:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hello, does anyone know how to remove biro ink from vinyl, someone in the past has written phone numbers on my sun visors, i have tried everything i can think of and now its really annoying me,
Thanks ann
lol, mines Ex AA like yours and guess what, there's phone numbers written on my sunvisor as well. Not tried to get them of as yet. I know when we had to get biro off leather at work we have used brake fluid before now. Dab it on, rub a bit then wash off with leather cleaner very quickly, works but not approved of .

Ady

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
phone numbers on visors must be the new thing got one on mine. have been tempted to ring just to see who it is ??

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I used muc off bike cleaner.A:
Works a treat.T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i shall try matt ink remover first and then try some of your ideas, perhaps i ought to try and phone some of these numbers on mine theres 4 so a bit of choose. Cant understand why people do it.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Oh, I read the thread header and thought you were referring to vinyl, as in records, thinking that maybe somebody had written on your 12 inch picture disc copy of Heart Of Glass by Blondie.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no dont worry tony, that ones put away safeLOL:LOL:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers autoworks, i will see how i get on with matts ink remover tonight and let you know.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well me and matt have tried everything and nothing works.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts