VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just realised that the side stripe on my autosleeper is painted on!
Still keen to remove other stickers/graphics but don't know ho to do this - presumably they will be ruined in which case does anybody know if they are still available because may need to put some back on if I ever sell -think the auto sleeper buyers like the standard look.
Just want to make the van a bit less fuddy duddy - thought new curtains and maybe some seat covers/reupholstery without going crazy - and removing graphics, mild lowering etc might help. My kids refuse to be seen in it on a school day!
advice on removing graphics appreciated.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
If you warm the up slightly with a hair dryer the graphics will come of, dont get it to hot, and then use petrol to remove the stickiness left behind.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still keen to remove other stickers/graphics but don't know ho to do this - presumably they will be ruined in which case does anybody know if they are still available because may need to put some back on if I ever sell -think the auto sleeper buyers like the standard look.
Just want to make the van a bit less fuddy duddy - thought new curtains and maybe some seat covers/reupholstery without going crazy - and removing graphics, mild lowering etc might help. My kids refuse to be seen in it on a school day!
advice on removing graphics appreciated.
post some pics or email me some, I make different stickers and decals

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you get sorted with the decals?

Auto sleeper still do the coach stripe kits, but I know the metallic green is discontinued as we tried getting one recently but they have other colours, just contact Alan at the parts dept here: http://www.auto-sleepers.co.uk/customer-service/parts-enquiries

1 - 4 of 4 Posts