VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Condensation will form on whichever cold surface it can find, most noticeable on your windows but also in places that you cant see such as inside your roof lining.
Insulate everywhere as well as you can, winding windows down helps a bit but they also let heat out which at this time of year isnt great. Ive never tried those moisture traps you can buy but they must do something, anyone ?
I just take loads of kitchen roll and soak it all up in the morning. Its either that or get everyone to hold the breath until morning.

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
stoping breathing will almost certainly work, on the down side you might wake up dead.. but your windows will be condensation free..I:
LOL: Your on form this morning!

I've used a moisture trap or 3 and yes they do work but not 100%, you'll still get moisture. You would need loads of them to catch it all :ILU:

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
stoping breathing will almost certainly work, on the down side you might wake up dead.. but your windows will be condensation free..I:
how can you wake up dead errrrrrr arent you dead

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
how can you wake up dead errrrrrr arent you dead

if im honest ive never put myself in the position to experience waking up dead, its not something you want to take lightly as you usually only get one shot at it......
maybe if you ask about some people on here might have more experience in the subject, i can only go of my own findings but all in all your windows will be free from condensation if you decide to try it out....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts