21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
This just looks freakin' aawesome! :love:

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Nor me , saw another one of those this week ....all too 'A team' for me . ?
I actually passed a T5 that had been made to look like the A Team van, unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo. :(

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Yeah theres one in Leicester thats painted matt black with the red stripe .
I'd bet that was the one then as Leicester isn't too far from me, plus it's unlikely that there's too many in that style.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Definition of a van:

"a medium-sized motor vehicle, typically without side windows in the rear part, for transporting goods"

Who cares what it looks like, it's how well it does the things it was intended for that matters ?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Definition of a van:

"a medium-sized motor vehicle, typically without side windows in the rear part, for transporting goods"

Who cares what it looks like, it's how well it does the things it was intended for that matters ?
That comment reminds me of the saying
"you don't look at the mantle piece while poking the fire " but when I have poked the fire I like to sit back and look at the beautiful fire place that is in front of me
and the pride a man gets when someone looks at his pride and joy
"It's only the thought that matters"

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Transporter HQ's 6.1 looks awesome. I too wasn't a fan when I first saw it but they're definitely growing on me, same as the T6.

As for why VW are using the same body shell since 2003/2004 - why change? Everything else is different since then. Literally everything.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts