VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a look at a set of wheels I had new tyres fitted on earlier in the week and noticed they have fitted the fronts on in the wrong direction :mad: I cannot swop them over as they are a really old set of rims and I had a pair refurbed so need to go on the same side. I couldnt of made it clearer and yet they done it wrong. I am fuming as now have to deal with sorting it out and dont want them swopped over as most low profiles get the bead damaged taking them off and I know I now have a fight to get what I want ....... trying to calm down but stuff like this really pees me off.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
want a job doin mate do it yourself..........i think that may be a motto to live by :ILU::ILU:
failing that stand and watch the b*ggersLOL:LOL:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
They do that job for a reason, my brother had all tyres replaced on a classic polo, which had alloys, he'd previously had a puncture so had a spare on (steel). Yep ! You guessed it, they put the steel back on and an alloy in the boot:confused:

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do that job for a reason, my brother had all tyres replaced on a classic polo, which had alloys, he'd previously had a puncture so had a spare on (steel). Yep ! You guessed it, they put the steel back on and an alloy in the boot:confused:
Unreal :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts