VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Finally got myself a T4 to play with yay! Just a quick hi and to say really looking forward to spending more time on here connecting with y'all.

Hope you'll all be patient with me cos I'll obviously have loads of niave (and probably annoying) questions to ask as I don't have the first idea about engines haha (more used to the real horsepower!) but have lots of plans to start converting my new steed into a sweet day van.

I'll post up some pics when I've figured out how.

Love Charli

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,783 Posts
Hi Charli, and welcome aboard.

Congrats on your first T4 A: T:

Don't be afraid to ask ...... anything ! no such thing as a stupid question ...... just stupid answers ! I:

Enjoy reading the articles, it's amazing what you can find on here. The members build threads are always a good place to start R:

TURK

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Turk and thanks!

Funny you should be the first to reply as I've been reading both your build thread and headlight upgrade with real interest. Love what you've done to Lulu :)

I'm in team white too T:

x

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome girl.

Congrats on the van, sure you will enjoy it.

Like they said, ask anything, thats why we are here.

Happy van-ing

·
Registered
274 Posts
I know nowt about engines either, well oil and water, oh and diesel. Well may be a little bit.
There is loads of info already on here, google search can be the best or start a new thread

Cheers

Geoff

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Another welcome from Cornwall...look forward to seeing your pics when you have worked it out, and as said plenty of help on the Forum for all sorts of problemsT:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts