VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has these phones and what info can you give you give me on them. I'm not one of the "must have the latest phone" type of people so i've been looking at these on the web and have decided on one or both of these.

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Are you sure it's the Blackberry 8800?, that's out of the arc mate. Really out of date and won't run any of Blackberry apps that are out now as its OS4. Plus the trackballs are really really problematic.

Would you rather Touchscreen or Keyboard?, totally different kinds of phones. Plus with a Blackberry you need a Blackberry service plan/add on otherwise it's just a phone with no e-mail etc.

Wildfire is a good alround phone, though would get a 2nd hand desire as the wildfire screen is awful, really low res like an early colour nokia.

I have a iPhone 4 for personal use/playing with and for my business I use a Blackberry Curve. Both serve different purposes.
I like the blackberry as it will withstand a drop, e-mails/txt's are so quick and easy, good battery life. But awful internet browsing experience.

·
Premium Member
4,627 Posts
I have a wildfire and its 'ok'. If you have used android before its quite good (i'm on an Android pad right now) but can take getting used too. Personally I don't like the small buttons on the bb.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That explains why the BB was so cheap, i'll give that a miss then. I do prefer the HTC, I get to play with one now and again and i like it.

I'm not paying more than £50 for another phone, i don't need iphone 4gs 5 or whatever it's on now. All I want to do is watch pron in my lunch break and have a satisfying bit of wrist exercise :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts