VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
T:Welcome to the Hull Regional Meets forum: T:

If your new to the forum and haven't attended a meet, please post in this thread or drop me an pm or email and I can give you details of when and where the next meet will occur!

For Meeting Dates and further details: please see the Calender at the top of the Menu!

Or visit our web page at http://www.hulltransporters.co.uk/

We also have an active Facebook group running facebook HULL TR4NSPORTER5 this has been set up to catch anybody not yet familiar with the forum

We have a club night on the 2nd Thursday of every month at: 2013 Venue

The Goodfellowship Inn
Hull,
HU5 4AT

The meeting starts from 7.30pm, we will also have other nights/days out these will be discussed & arranged on the 'club night'

Hope to see you all there

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nice one !A: up and runningT: Ash...As discussed just let me know what input you need from me with regards to running it all.;) Mark

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've posted all the details on another couple of sites "Outcast", "volkszone" etc so hopefully get an even better turn out for the next meet up.:ILU:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Happy days looks like we have our self's a club if any one need any help don't hesitate to ask some one else as i am usless.Just ask the wife ? see you all on the 8th.

P.S. Hull Tr4nsporter5 what do you think ?

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello

I'm sure most of you will be aware, but just in case anyone has missed it we will be having our monthly meet a week today (Thursday 8th Dec, 7pm @ The Kingswood Pub, Kingswood, Hull)

This will be our second meet but the first 'official' one, the format will be meet up, have a look at each others vans, then head inside for a chin wag and a coffee

As this is the start of the Hull group meet we will also discuss what everyone wants from the club ie simple meet or social events etc

We will be taking a few photos of the 'gathering' which will be posted on the VW T4/5 Forum & HullTr4nsporter5 Facebook page

See you there!

Ashley *<:)>

·
Registered
215 Posts
I dont think I'll be able to get to the December meet thanks to work:( if I can make it I will though*<:)> have a good one. Mark

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well we managed our first 'official meet' despite the weather's best efforts, hardened bunch , the photos of tonights meeting have been uploaded here Hull December Meet

Paul and Dawn got in to the festive spirit (see photos) and we also had our first T4 thanks to Neil

A big thanks to all those who turned out

Wishing you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Ashley & Claire

1 - 20 of 46 Posts