• Yeah....just attack that OrGazM guy!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, most of you old ones know me and my "sense" of humour.
We had a "sort of agreement" that we could take the p*ss out of each other without getting upset.

There are new members joining, and a couple have replied to me in a positive way to the humour... but there are some miserable sods who don't get the dry humour.

Anyway.....just thought I'd start a thread, that ANYONE can comment on, saying yeah or nay to taking the p*ss or just having "a larf" with each other. T:

Lachy, HobbyHorse, "Rich" aka Hybrid, Hoovie, don't bother to reply....I know you'll take and give it.
If I missed anyone, just say your piece about it... LOL:

Morrisson670 seems to be a new member T:

Some people get "uptight" about comments.....but many of us just laugh.
I'd like a "list" of people who agree.......and a list of any that don't!

NOT everyone gets the humour....I know of one person who "attacked" me, but later had a re-thought, removed his posts, and now we get on.

I want to have FUN on here, as well as learning how to fix the problems we all have (VAN problems..NOT my sexual ones!!!)

Gaz

PS. If anyone doesn't want to post in the thread, they can PM me with their thoughts. (Or [email protected])

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Great....
Maybe I should start this as a poll...LOL

Poll added....go for it guys!

BTW....Moderators are allowed to answer/post.....I know at least a couple of you keep track of me...:*Rasp:LOL:

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
If this were the pub, we'd get each others subtle nuances and have a good laugh, get pi££ed and have a laugh about it the next day.
You can be as close to someone as anything but texting/messaging/blah blah (communication other than face to face) can often get lost in translation.
I'd like to think that I can kind of appreciate members' characteristics by means of understanding their posts and any dialogue I may have had with them.
That said, it's Friday, I'm off to Finland on Monday, France in two weeks in a van that is running like a asthmatic tractor with a Rothmans King Size dependency.
Survey??? Humour, bring it on.

Ps. Gaz, you've given me the confidence to risk my knuckles T:

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Top of the thread, PrickleDoo......just click on what you want to vert....(strange spulling!?!?!)

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Green? Comme francaise?
Nah, jeg snaker Norsk...like a 3 year old, Franciase, Je ne sais pas, German, Ich weiß es nicht...Polish I have trouble with....but I have a Polish lodger.....most I know is: Nie wiem, Twoje zdrowie (he does come with some strong spirits!!!)

Hope you voted the correct way....it's "A Nonny Mouse"...so I have no idea :*

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,557 Posts
I voted to take the p1ss out of the "Or-GazM guy"! .................... cause you're just asking for it mate! LOL:

In all honesty, I do think that most if not all the current members on here now, do have a sense of humour, all the A-Holes have now left and joined the other forum, or just joined the farcebook page!

The question is ................ what d'you find humorous? laughing at some poor unfortunate? a joke ........... 'A man walked into a bar'? an offensive and personal comment? Maybe your humour is visual! or, maybe you're just an arrogant c**t and so self centred that you find absolutely nothing funny!

Personally, I find laughter to be the best medicine T: :D

I come here ( very very frequently as you all know ), to learn about T4's, to share my experiences, to help others ( if I can ) but more importantly for the entertainment.

.................... and now, to take the p1ss out of Gaz Rasp:

TURK

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Feels like it sometimes Rich :*

People "pop-up" ask a question, get an answer, and you never hear from 'em again.

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,102 Posts
Feels like it sometimes Rich :*

People "pop-up" ask a question, get an answer, and you never hear from 'em again.
That is a tad annoying - but that answer often helps other people with the same question, so I am sure there are others who appreciate your efforts T:

(unless that is, of course, advice on how to check AC Voltages with your tongue? That might be why they are never heard of again? Rasp: )

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't use my tongue for anything over a 9v battery (these days, after testing the 12v output from my Triang-Hornby train set!!)....that's what fingers are for.Rasp:

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,557 Posts
We don't need to...they're doing it themselves Rasp:

Nice retort mate! :)

Thought I'd give you a bit of ammo gaz as I had a poke at you :D
I don't really give a toss if anyone takes the p1ss out of the French .............. or me for that matter! We're all entitled to our opinions.

In this day and age where everything and everyone have to be politically correct, at the risk of upsetting someone, it's refreshing that some of us can take a joke. My sarcasm has got me in deep water many many times ............. if they don't get it and take it to heart it's not my fault, but it's not meant to be malicious. I'm not that sort of a guy :D

TURK

·
Registered
941 Posts
Banter is always good, some people are just a bit touchy and serious , everyone loves a take and a good bit banter T:

·
Registered
146 Posts
always believed in the motto.."if you can,t take it don,t give it.

now on a more serious note.. GAZ, SPELL MY NAME RIGHT.!!??

MORRISON WITH 2 R,s and 1 S.
my father alway,s told me that a MORISON ( 1 R.)were convicted sheep stealers.
MORRISON (2 R,s ) never got caught.
MORRISSON (2 R,s 2 S,s) never heard of them.

as a scotsman living in pembroke (47 years) originally from banff.
if i did,nt have thick skin i wouldn't be here.
so bring it on.
what is life if we can,t have a laugh at each other,s expense.A:T:

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Terribly sorry, Morris's son.....(I should stick to copy'n'paste...but doesn't always work with names.)

My 1st car (when I was 15) was a "Morris" (Traveler).....maybe your dad built it? LOL:

I've already had a dig at a Welshman, so now your turn...

"Why do Scots wear kilts?............So the sheep don't hear the zipper on trousers!"....

On another note, I'm PROUD to be a Yorkshireman, who's tighter with money than ANY Scot!!! LOL:

@TURK;
"it's not meant to be malicious."
Isn't there a cure for that these days?
I think it's an anti-bacterial product.
Made by someone called "Admistrators".....

1 - 20 of 83 Posts