VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi we would like to join in on this one guys Erm would love to camp is there space for the bus and tent as we have our kids that weekend ? And is it a Friday , Saturday camp or just one day ?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
So whats the plan for the weekend, Camping Fri and Sat or just the Sat:)
Your more than welcome to do the both nights Rasp: ( did i hear right its a certain persons birthday on the Friday ):cheers
LIST UPDATED nearly 40 vans and that's just on here!!!!:mw

·
Registered
258 Posts
Count me in for both then please that's two nights getting razzed sat in a field with good company :cheers:cheers:db:db:db

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can someone add me to the camping on the friday and on the saturday thanks what time is everyone getting there for on the friday thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Not long now !
Things to bring flags and poles for those who have them pleaseRasp:
Food as there is food on the Saturday only, so bring BBQ ,fire pit whatever you like oh and liquid refreshments there is a bar but better off bringing your own;)
As many off you to turn up as possible ,there is a band in the afternoon now so I have been informed ,but the main one is at night!
Last of all please buy some raffle tickets off my daughter or bid on her auction she has some cracking stuff I:

We're just off for a well deserved break to the Gold Coast oceanfest see you next week:D

81 - 100 of 129 Posts