VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Are we meetings up anywhere on Friday evening or just meet at the house.
We're meeting up with Carlos around 6.30 so will be around the m1 shortly after that but will post or txt when times are sorted, another question though is as there's going to be a lot more of us are we putting up awnings.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We're meeting up with Carlos around 6.30 so will be around the m1 shortly after that but will post or txt when times are sorted, another question though is as there's going to be a lot more of us are we putting up awnings.
Splendid. If the weather is nice I might just put the sun awning up if not I may stick the kyham day shelter near the vanT:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Glad some kids ae going (stop it)! my daughter is looking forward to it more now it should be a cracking weekend, just hope that the weather holds off, have a good week all see you Friday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I can make it friday.. sorry I haven't been on here much, nee job and a my sisters partner died suddenly so things havent been great. . Is it still ok for me to join u Friday?

·
Registered
10 Posts
i,ll be there oldnacker

NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN PLEASE
,The main poster hasn't been sorted yet so ive posted mine:(. your all welcome and lets see if we can top the 30+ vans that came along last yearA:A:
This is a event that supports many local charities HEARTLINK [these take care of my son],MARIE CURIE CANCER CARE,MIDLANDS AIR AMBULANCE,HEARING DOGS FOR THE DEAF,MACMILLIAN,ARMED FORCES DAY, etc to name a few:eek:
its free to any one who brings there van along its just a chilled out day ,you are welcome to stay over night or just spend a couple of hours, there will be live entertainment in the evening [not sure what yet]
hope you can all make it again and remember to invite your mates aswell:cheers
if you can make drop your name on here ,so i know how much room to sort us out Rasp:
Thanks nobby
FORGOT TO MENTION :mw as featured in VW bus T4/T5 issue 7Rasp:

Start of the list
Big kahuna c = camping
Nelly t5 c.
Lambogey c.
B1toots c.
Bazpau4 c
Brionline c
Kitekiller c
t4 carlos c
Ffo63 andymazz c
Shaggy lurcher c
Big Ron c
Vic
Hm Simon
Chris Munford c
Brandon911
Tazman
Paulfish69
Woolybully c
Chuffie c
Dukeofelford
Sinead2272 ???
Lynndabird c
Cliffh
Bill hutcheson c
Gingerjay c
S24kee
XENON c
Levyo1
mOOchOOck
Karlos c
Lola2013 c
Chickenkoop c
Kennythedaddy c
Xtremedash
Beachbuggyman c
Ryjtrue
JohnB1966 ?
Chuggertwo
Posie c
Biddlydidly

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
I've grabbed us a lot more room this year baz so no worries !
Stopped raining an hour ago here think that's supposed to be the last of it ?
Bring a bucket nelly you can clean mine aswell then as ain't had time since oceanfest last weekend I:

101 - 120 of 129 Posts