VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just having a clearout of my spare room as i need the space & to stop the missus nagging !!!

Sony's CDX-F7500 CD receiver is a fantastic unit for the budding system builder with three sets of 2-volt preamp outputs for your external amplifiers. Built-in high-pass & low-pass crossovers ensure that the appropriate frequency ranges are sent to the correct amplifiers and speakers. You'll have total control of the sound with Sony's EQ7. For quick, convenient tuning, use one of the seven preset sound curves. But when you want the sound to be perfect, tweak the 7-band equalizer. And DSO "raises the roof" on the soundstage, especially if your speakers are near the floor. The detailed, fine-dot display shows your MP3 file names or CD-TEXT information, while the spectrum analyser gives you a cool visual account of the music. Whatever you listen to, the built-in 4x50W high power amplifier will make it sing!
MP3 playback
DRIVE-S
BBE MP digital
High definition FL display
Aluminum front panel finishing
RDS-EON tuner
4 x 50 W
2 pre-out
1 Sub-out
CD-R/RW playback
CD/MD changer control
Custom file control
CD-Text
Aux-in
DSO
EQ7
Detachable front panel

£25
apologies for the photo as its my i phone if you need more pictures i can email them to you

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its been provisionally sold but still waiting for confirmation !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts