VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll, picked up my upgrade loom and Osram nightbreakers and was chuffed with the result T: Only took 10 minutes I:

I know it's daytime but you can see the difference already.

BEFORE

AFTER

So this is what i see at night now T:

Headlights

Full Beam

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
bright light, bright light , are you foglights on aswell or is it just pic on high beam it looks like the drivers side beam splits , its prob just the pic though, but they look white and bright, bet you cant wait till someone flashes at you for haveing your lights too bright, then you will be able to burn their eyeballs out, sorry got abit carrid away then LOL:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bright light, bright light , are you foglights on aswell or is it just pic on high beam it looks like the drivers side beam splits , its prob just the pic though, but they look white and bright, bet you cant wait till someone flashes at you for haveing your lights too bright, then you will be able to burn their eyeballs out, sorry got abit carrid away then LOL:
Nope no foglights on. I used to have to have them on to see anything but this loom and these bulbs are fantastic T:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
This is without a doubt, one of the best upgrades i have done to my van since i have owned it, just wish i done it years ago.

Money well spent. You will be out all night now, lol.

Steve W....

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
I want to no more to as I could see more with a candle on the bonet lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Cheers upspex, just fitted the kit and can't wait to take it out! Looks a lot brighter, painful to be in front of now.... taking it to europe in 2 days so should be interesting to see the frogs reactions.. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
T4chippy, I have a long nose caravelle, same colour -are your headlamps sealed units per chance? Not sure if this kit will fit mine or not?

Cheers md01

·
Registered
554 Posts
which vans is this applicable too?? i thought my van headlamps are ok?? i had heard mention of the upgrade but guessed it was for older early model vans (mines a 1998)

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mines a 99 long nose fella, pretty much plug and play and the difference is amazing T:

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
As winter is looming no pun intended :)
The kit for th long nose does it plug and play to the original plugs or whats the deal
Thanks
Paul .
Yes it is plug and play but as you have covers on the back of the headlights you have to drill a hole first to allow the cables to enter the space where the plugs are.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts