VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 20's were looking a bit tired after last winter. So past 3 weeks I've been busy busy getting these ready. Had to strip them of laquer an powder coat which was a bitch, local sandblasting and powder coat places couldnt blast them as wanted to keep a polished lip. So reams of sand paper and drill brushes it is then. Then the polishing I went and got local company to bring them bk to better than there former glory. Being fake split rims, the plastic bolts i replaced with m8 allen key bolts. Took 2 1/2 hours and numerous junior haksaw blades to cut heads off. Then they were painted by Niel down at quality reflections in botley southampton, cannot reccommend him enough. Think the desired effect has been achieved. I cannot wait till show them so here you are. Getting new tyres 2moro( 275/40/20 got 3 part worns for sale in classifieds). Roll on getting them bk on the van. Think they are IN YOUR FACE enough? pics dont do them justice, they are dynorod orange

·
Registered
161 Posts
If that little boys name is Connor he played with my grandson at the Southsea meet way back in February .
See you at Beaulie for another game of golf T:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that little boys name is Connor he played with my grandson at the Southsea meet way back in February .
See you at Beaulie for another game of golf T:
Yeah thats the little fella. He has grown some and is full of it now, will give you a run for your money in the water fight T:

·
Registered
382 Posts
They look mint. Well done for sticking with it, I wrapped after finishing one of my wheels, gutted after I've seen the fruits of your Labour. T:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
That's certainly is in your face. Are you going to supply us all with shades.:cool: :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi spence I had a set of something like these yrs ago on my mk2 gti gold with black centres were RH Alurads are these by that make or am I miles away if so would you share I love the deep dish and want a set of 20'st for mine but don't have the dangles for that colour they do however look tanfastic

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi spence I had a set of something like these yrs ago on my mk2 gti gold with black centres were RH Alurads are these by that make or am I miles away if so would you share I love the deep dish and want a set of 20'st for mine but don't have the dangles for that colour they do however look tanfastic
Mine are 20" diamond raptor rims. You'll be able to find them on ebay :ILU:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Sweet van with wicked wheels dude. It was good to meet you at the weekend. Si :)

·
Banned
869 Posts
Sweet van with wicked wheels dude. It was good to meet you at the weekend. Si :)
Yeah, agreed, I saw them too mate although I didnt meet Spence.... The wheels are right PUKKA..... That said, YOurs wernt bad Si, good to meet ya.....
Dan - JFDi

1 - 20 of 20 Posts