VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
ps.

Adblock softwhare like ublock OR the chrome extension called something like 'I don't give a **** about your cookies' or similar could be your friend ;)

Rich.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Surely it's to do with your internet options, I pay and only have to accept cookies if and when I clear my cookie history, yours is likely to be set to clear each time you close your browser.

·
Bercow fan club
10,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Surely it's to do with your internet options, I pay and only have to accept cookies if and when I clear my cookie history, yours is likely to be set to clear each time you close your browser.
It’s probably because I have a VPN installed ;)

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I get this on every single page. Annoys me before I even come on here now, because I know it's gonna appear.
How do I get rid of it, or perhaps I call it a day on here.

·
Bercow fan club
10,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get this on every single page. Annoys me before I even come on here now, because I know it's gonna appear.
How do I get rid of it, or perhaps I call it a day on here.
That’s the way it’s going, and gone. It’s not even a reasonable resource anymore, half the pics on tech articles missing, and basically T5 related guff is all you get . I mean, how much plastic tat can you stick on a van ?

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
This sounds a lot like miss placed aggression! I'd look into what is really annoying you, if it indeed is cookies, then maybe it's time for some drastic action, maybe move onto cakes? Never known anyone get angry with a cake.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
This sounds a lot like miss placed aggression! I'd look into what is really annoying you, if it indeed is cookies, then maybe it's time for some drastic action, maybe move onto cakes? Never known anyone get angry with a cake.
I dunno, if its got coconut on it I can get a little bit mardy..

·
Bercow fan club
10,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a full filled life, get angry at cookies, sit and think about T5 drivers, still it clearly makes you "happy" LOL:
Your mind reading skills are second to none. Actually they’re just none.

Don’t go getting all "mardy" on me will you... :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts